Rokon is proud to announce the successful completion of the subdivision works for the Amber Estate project, delivering the project on time and to the satisfaction of our client, ID_Land.
Amber Estate is a carefully designed community offering the very best balance of rural and urban living. Featuring an impressive 21 hectares of sport facilities, parklands and conservation areas, it adds an abundance of amenity to one of Melbourne’s fastest growing residential corridors, with a host of new amenity including schools, shopping precincts and manicured parklands all planned for the suburb in the coming years.
The scope of work includes Earthworks, residential subdivision, roadworks for Stages 1-11 and intersection.
- Clearing and grubbing of the site
- Bulk excavation and cut and fill
- Topsoil stripping and stockpiling
- Construction of drainage channels, culverts and retention basins
- Site grading and compaction
- Subdivision of the site into 450 lots
- Installation of utilities, including water, sewer, gas, and electricity
- Construction of roads and footpaths
- Provision of landscaping and street furniture
- Installation of fencing and signage
- Construction of a new intersection at Craigieburn Road and Vearings Road
- Construction of local roads, including kerbing and channelling, footpaths, and driveways
- Construction of roundabouts and traffic calming devices
- Installation of street lighting and road signage
The successful completion of the Amber Estate project by Rokon has resulted in a refined and complete residential estate in Wollert, Victoria. The project was delivered in accordance with the requirements of the local council, authorities, and client. The multiple stages, including intersection works, were completed within the scheduled timeframe, and a safe and productive working environment was maintained throughout the construction process. The careful assessment and solutions to issues encountered during construction resulted in the delivery of Amber to the client’s expectations. Overall, the successful outcome of the project reflects Rokon’s commitment to quality, safety and timely completion of projects.