Horizon 3023 is currently under construction in the Western Metropolitan Region, 28 km to the west of Melbourne CBD.
Horizon 3023 is an urban industrial development within the Melton City Council Municipality, constructed on behalf of Dexus Property Group – one of Australia’s largest developers. The industrial estate borders Caroline Springs Train Station and covers around 80ha in total.
Project consisted of two components; Palm Springs Rd upgrade & internal industrial subdivision construction.
- Alteration of existing Laverton Creek culvert crossing to allow for widened upgrade of Palm Springs Road.
- Reconstruction of full-depth Palm Springs Road pavement, including, but not limited to; stormwater drainage, electrical & communications, water and sewer installation, whilst external City West Water DN900 trunk sewer installation occurred on alternate road shoulder.
- Installation of stormwater system for Laverton Creek sections 62 & 63 and construction of Laverton Creek section 61 drainage retention reserve for Melbourne Water.
- Bulk level 1 filling works; approx. 80,000cu.m
- Construction of Horizon 3023 Industrial Estate including, but not limited to; stormwater drainage, electrical & communications, water and sewer installation.
Stage 1 and 2 have now been completed. Stage 3 works are ongoing.