Amaroo Business Park
Amaroo Business Park is a new industrial development located off the Hume Highway in Craigieburn, Melbourne.
The estate is close to key transport infrastructure, providing easy access to Melbourne’s CBD and Tullamarine Airport.
- 200,700m3 of Bulk cut completed in 6 months
- 195,100m3 of Bulk fill completed within 6 months which consist of;
- Areas with 5m+ of fill
- 142,803 Tonne of Class 3 FCR
- 80,000 Tonne of onsite excavated rock which was crushed onsite and produced to a class 3 wetmix through a pugmill to be used back on site meeting Vic roads specs
- 110,000 tonne of this crushed rock was placed in the building pad at up to a 1m thick layer to suit the builders construction plan
- 30,000m3 of imported clay
- 88,000m3 of onsite won clay
- Building pad was handed over to the builders ahead of target with Rokon absorbing 2 weeks of wet weather to hit a date for the client and builders
- External loading bays and carparks are ahead of schedule and are predicted to be handed over in the next 2 weeks, with only clean up works and crushed rock placement remaining
- Preparation works completed for 1.3km of retaining walls that are about to commence
At Rokon, we’re honoured to have partnered with LOGOS Property on the early works Craigieburn Logistics Estate project.