Grand Central Estate
Grand Central, currently under construction in Tarneit, 30km west of Melbourne CBD. The 38ha site will feature approx. 490 lots.
Located in the up-and-coming suburb of Tarneit, Melbourne’s West. Grand Central’s location is surrounded by green open spaces, leisure, shopping, transport links and education options. This estate is only 30km from Melbourne’s CBD.
Rokon has successfully delivered the Grand Central Estate Stages 11-14, along with the construction of the stunning wetlands.
Grand Central Estate Precinct B
- 222 housing lots
- Construction of two wetlands
- Creation of four open spaces for future parks and medium-density lots
- Total project area spanning 170,000 square meters
- Earthworks: Moved and placed approximately 76,000 cubic meters of dirt
- Pavement materials: Purchased and placed close to 42,000 tonnes
- Asphalt: 6,500 tonnes for road surfaces
- Concrete works: Poured approximately 3,800 cubic meters for infrastructure
- Stormwater management: Installed 5 kilometers of stormwater pipes
- Water reticulation: Installed up to 3,300 linear meters
- Sewerage reticulation: Installed up to 2,300 linear meters
- Wetland enhancement: Installed Gross Pollutant Traps and retaining walls
Grand Central Estate Precinct C – Stages 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19.
We are thrilled to announce that Precinct C within the Grand Central project is well underway!
Stay tuned for regular updates on the progress of Precinct C as we work diligently to bring this exciting phase of the Grand Central project to life.
We take great pride in our partnership with Stockland and the opportunity to lay the foundation for the Grand Central Estate Precinct B development. Our collaborative efforts have paved the way for creating exceptional living spaces, and we look forward to continuing this fruitful relationship on future projects.